Monday, 6 May 2013

New Scroll-o-Sprites walls and items

I made some progress on the new Scroll-o-Sprites. Most important is that I want to make a clearer distinction between interior and exterior tilepieces. The new interior walls were inspired by the classic zelda, showing sloped walls from a top down perspective. This makes the individual rooms more defined and less cheap looking.

The old wall design.

The new wall design.

Containers and interactive props.
Also, much more interactive objects coming up: Levers, buttons, traps, containers, etc...

More to follow soon.

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! This deserves some more attention. I'm excited to adapt and use these in a game I'm working on. Is there any hope of seeing more progress soon? I'm excited to see the rest of the new "scroll-o-sprites".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Your work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, these sprites are amazing, and I'd love to use them in a game!
    Did you put together an update in the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I'm curious if this will be updated at any point!

      Delete
  4. Keep up the good work friend. Your work is commendable. Thanks for sharing and posting. I wish your more success with your blog !

    ReplyDelete